Tupelo Pickleball uses Playtimescheduler.com for scheduling play in the area.
It’s a free and offers features perfect for scheduling pickleball play. It is easy to use and we encourage everyone to use this tool for their sessions. It relays who is playing, where, what time, and the various skills levels.
For a detailed guide on how to register for an account or how to use PlayTime Scheduler to view or create play sessions, check the short video below:
- Open the website at playtimescheduler.com
- Click on the “Register” button in the upper left side of page.
- Select USA for country
- Select Mississippi as your State
- Select your region select Tupelo (view)
- Enter your user information. You can adjust your rating as your skills develop. If you are new to pickleball and unsure of your rating, pick 2.5 or less
- You will need to verify your email address
- You can now create or sign up easily on any session list (view)